Sunday, January 16, 2011

Need a new carpet

It's on this time of the year that I have a hard time maintaining the cleanliness on the floor. You see our kitchen floor has a tiled floor, our living room is carpeted, both the bedroom are also carpeted, the hallway is wood floor and the bathroom is tiled. But the worst part that looks like dirty to me all the time is the back room, the kitchen and the living room where there is always a traffic flow in there. Last week, we cleaned our carpet by steaming and washing it but because we have a firewood it seems like a squeaky clean carpet will last long. So I told hubby that this coming Spring the thing that we would do is to go to Sears and ask for their Carpet prices. I want to get rid of our green carpet, lol!! It's old and it's nothing that we could do to make it look nice. I still don't know what color our carpet would be but one thing for sure that is certain I would change it ^_^

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I hope that you will not experience the extreme winter conditions you had last year. I hope you can cope with any situation in your everyday life. Ingat lang palagi. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels