Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Tuesday

Tuesday is one of my busiest day. At 9:30 am I have to be in the church till 11:00 am for bible study. Then I go home prepare for lunch. Right now, just got home and thankfully hubby prepare lunch for us lol! After that I have to study or read my lesson for this afternoon catechism. We are going to have a short program for the kids about Jesse tree, which we should do it last Christmas but then we had this snow storm and all the classes were suspended. Our Rel. Ed leader told us to finish this unfinished business we had before proceeding to any lesson. Anyhow, I am excited to see my grade 3 school kids and I am ready to listen to their Christmas stories.

1 comment:

Mayet said...

hi, I hope the program went well.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels