Monday, January 24, 2011

Diet plans

As I have said last week I was able to lose 10 pounds!! Yup and it's about diet plans and all the stuff that I did with myself. Before, every new year my new year's resolution is to lose weight. And that is every year but at the end of the first month of the year I find it frustrated because I haven't lose even a pound. Well this year it was a different story and I am so happy that I did lose some of my unwanted weight.
What makes me more happy is that I feel that I do not pant that much. I also don't feel my heart thumping when I lay on my right side at night. To have a goal to do diet plans is not for adults only but also for the growing kids. To eat nutritious foods and keep away from all the junk and preservative foods makes us more healthy and alert every day. I think one thing that added to our stress is that we don't have plans to what we gonna eat and do of our life. These are essential to us and if we keep our commitment to eat the right food we are on the right track, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
website is great, as well as the content!

Look at my webpage; Francene Wingeier

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels