Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pot racks

Wow four more days and it's gonna be Christmas!! I am not the kind of person who would shop to the last minute I don't like waiting a long line just to pay for less than $20 or $10. So I did some shopping online. Hubby told me that I can picked what I want for Christmas because he wanted that I would love it and not be going to returned later. So I did!!
I haven't told him what I shopped yet but for me who loves to do some cooking I did bought enclume pot rack. Our kitchen is not that too big and we don't have much space so when I saw online this beautiful enclume pot racks I am smitten by it. As I browsed the website I found out that there are a lot of put racks that I could choose from but since my kitchen is not that huge I picked up that is very practical and just right for my kitchen.
Last night, my step daughter came to visit us and I show her what I bought online and she also love it and she told me that enclume potracks is worth buying for they have a very good product quality wise.


No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels