Thursday, December 2, 2010

Laptop storage

This is my first time to see a laptop storage and how cool is that. Here in our household we have at least two laptops. And though we have plenty of choices to what brand we would buy  for a laptop but still it's not that cheap. So oftentimes I think of any thing that I could put all our laptop in one place. And here it is now I just browse a site about laptop storage.
As I was browsing the site I see that they have laptop carts and laptop cabinets too. As I was browsing my mind is racing too. I would tell my fellow Catechist to get this laptop carts for all our laptops to store after our class. And the best thing is that it has a rolling wheel that our assistant could cart it out for us every class. Just by thinking of it I feel so excited. We don't have to go to the room and each one pull our laptops and carry it to our classroom. Sometimes I think that we are too spoiled  that everything we do had to be easy but I think it feels good too that our things is well arranged and is safe all the time. I told hubby right now to check the laptop carts because I want one. ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels