Saturday, December 4, 2010

An Adorable Kid Wedding

Content by Edward Massey

Tommy and Pam got married last year and I loved going to their wedding. Pam is so detail oriented in everything she does so it was no wonder the wedding turned out looking amazing. Tommy is one of those people who is laid back so he let Pam do whatever she wanted as far as decorations, and I think everyone would agree that she did a wonderful job. The two little kids holding the rings looked so adorable and had everyone laughing as they danced down the aisle before Pam came walking down in her beautiful gown. The wedding was in Kentucky and although it was raining on their wedding day they did not let it dampen their moods. The wedding was inside a beautiful old church in Louisville and afterwards we all went to the Spaghetti Factory for their reception. Even though I live in Kentucky I still sat my ADT Security alarm before I left, even though I was only gone for a few hours. I think Tommy and Pam were very pleased with how many people turned out for their wedding, mostly I think they were really excited about going on their honeymoon to the Carribean. I wish them the best of luck and cannot wait until I get to see them again.


No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels