Saturday, November 27, 2010

Want to get present for Christmas early? Save money for Black Friday.

Guest post by Derick Craig

Christmas shopping is often a terrible time for people who have trouble getting gifts. The end result is always the same - a mad rush to get gifts and special items. Sometimes there is nothing to get when everybody else has been through the stores and you go home empty handed. This year you should do what I do! I always save at least 50 dollars a month for Black Friday; so that by the time it comes around I have around 600 dollars. This insures that I can actually shop for every single person on my shopping list. It also guarantees that if I can't find something on Black Friday, I have an entire month to get items still.
I always make sure I set my West Palm Beach ALARM SYSTEMS prices before heading out on this day because there are many evildoers out there who love to scope out houses on Black Friday. Once that is out of the way I meet up with my sister, parents, and fiancé and head out for some great shopping. Of course I have to run the other way when I see something I want for them, but I always do it in s sneaky way. This ensures that they are covered when Christmas time comes around. The best places to shop are definitely warehouse type stores and malls.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels