Monday, November 22, 2010

Roman Grinev photography

Do you love photography? When was the last time you see a photograph that made you say "whoa this is fantastic"!! Well not all photographers has a touch of Midas. But I found one that makes me think I wanted to have a wedding again and hire the service of Roman Grinev photography skills. I am very amazed of his works that I look around in his website and found out that in 2010 he got a Bride choice awards, how cool is that!!
To further my search I also found that he is a Maryland Wedding Photographer and he do a lot of his works there. Being a professional photographer it does not only entail to have a good camera or lens but also you have to have skills to see what is the right angle to shot for your client. And I found it in Maryland Wedding Photographers site very inspiring and worth hiring. Wedding most specifically, happens once in a lifetime where you can be the most beautiful person in the whole wide world. And hiring a professional photographer is a must. I have attended a lot of weddings where they hire mediocre photographers and when the photo came out it's not as good as the bride expects it to be and that is kind of frustrating. 
By the way, one of my passion is photography and I don't have any photography class whatsoever but I know how to see a very good photo. That's why when I see the Maryland Wedding photography I am enthralled. See it for yourself just clik on the highlighted words and let me know if I am wrong hehe.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels