Friday, November 5, 2010

A new advertising

We almost at the end of the year and I just wonder where those days and months goes? Thinking about it I also think about how all these electronics comes and go and how quick technology models change. I've been blogging for quite sometime and I found out that there are a lot to explore in the internet. I can even watch tv on my laptop as well.
One thing that amazes me is that you can put your business online now. If before only the big business do have a chance to advertise their business well now, that is not happening anymore. My DH grandson is into marketing and he is working in Colorado and he said he enjoyed his work. With what he says is that retargeting customers and remarketing your business online is the best way you can do today because almost every household has an internet connection. And just by one click your business could be everywhere and could be read by everybody. And that is how retargeting companies are doing right now.  By putting your business online by way of retargeting advertising I know for sure that there is always a good traffic in any website. And for me that is the way to advertise and get more customers online.
It's a hard time now for business to grow but if we know how to handle and market the stuff  we have it will have a great return too. It's just a matter of getting the word out. Well right now my DH grandson is having fun with his marketing job, we thought it would be hard because we are in tough time but he says he is doing great, good for him!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels