Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday everyone! Isn't it a good day to day? Here in Michigan in my area the weather is nice. Though, I tell you the temperature is 33F that is 1 degree above freezing but outside it's not chilly. So today I went to the church by myself because hubby has to give a ride for a friend who can't drive (license is suspended). The are going to another church so I was alone but it's okey hubby is doing a good cause. Now, I missed him I want to call him but I won't because they might still inside the church. So I have to wait for him to come home and will do later our Sunday lovey dovey moment. ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels