Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our New Walking Program

Guest post written by Phillis Jarvis

Just recently, Bill and I decided to start a walking program so that we could both stay healthy. We recently read in AARP Magazine that walking just 120 minutes a week could help prevent diabetes and help us stay in shape.
Being that we live in Manhattan, starting up a walking program couldn’t have been easier. There is so much to see and so much hear that we don’t even think about the fact that we are exercising. The other day we made it from the top of Central Park all the way down to Battery Park! It was quite a bit of work, but it was definitely worth it. Starting from the gorgeous Upper East Side and making our way to seeing Lady Liberty from a distance on Ellis Island was a blast. We also made a pit stop in Times Square just to see all the lights and excitement.
The walks have been great for us. I’m so glad that we are adhering to our exercise routine. Our decision to go on these walks is almost import as our decision to get hearing aids from MiracleEarHearingAids.net. I think we have really made some great choices lately.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels