Sunday, October 31, 2010

Go easy on meat

It's Sunday again and it's Halloween!! Tonight I'd go trick and treat, well not really, but I go to to a village that do trick or treating to take a lot of photos. Anyway, some people do cook at this time too and some parties still going on. Here is what I have to write about going easy on meat.
Meat has traditionally had a proud place at holiday tables, but recent research from the University of Texas cautions that people who eat meat frequently, especially red meat that is cooked medium or well-done, may run a higher risk of developing bladder cancer. Cooking meat at high temperatures generates cancer-causing chemicals called heterocyclic amines. The UK Food Standards Agency suggests that people can reduce  their risk by cooking at lower temperatures for a longer period of time and keeping flames from touching food when barbecuing or grilling.
Source:Natural Awakening magazine

1 comment:

خدماتي said...

خدماتي

شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة : شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة و شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة تقدم افضل خدمات غسيل الكنب وغسيل السجاد وغسيل المجالس وتنظيف الكنب وتنظيف السجاد وتنظيف المجالس وغسيل المدارس وتنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة .

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels