Saturday, September 11, 2010

Watch tv online!

The first time I set my eyes on  a computer was when I was in college. What is funny is that in one computer there are 3 student who is going to used it. As for me, I wanted to explore the computer much as I wanted to but for the 3 of us we only have an hour to used it. After 20 years everything change new technology change dramatically. Almost all of the household now has an internet connection and of course a computer and laptops. I am a housewife and all the time I am in front of my laptop. I just found out that I can Watch TV Shows Online!!! How cool is that!! The first time I found it really, I tried it immediately. I love surfing the internet and at the same time watching movie online. Sometimes I feel guilty because I became now a couch potato ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels