Monday, September 13, 2010

Need a credit repair?

Yesterday and today I am not feeling well. I've been resting but then I felt achy all over my body, I am thinking I might catch a flu. But this afternoon we had company. My DH son and daughter were here visiting us. I like them to visit us because I feel that hubby also felt happy about it. 
We were talking about jobs and where to find jobs. It is kind of hard to find jobs if you don't ask anybody. This economic crunch leads to people make their credit report very low. Many people can't pay their payment on time and some even let their homes go back to the bank because they can't pay it anymore. It's kind of hard to see in your neighborhood many foreclosures sign sprouting like mushroom. And that is what I knew from my DH and my real estate broker step-daughter that if you missed a payment or put back your house to the bank it will ruin your credit report. Some people are worried about their credit report  but I realized that credit repair services is there to help us. And the best credit repair services is just one click away. It's only by how we find and how we deal with it. I told my step-daughter this  afternoon to tell her daughter to check the credit repair services because she need it. Her credit report is very low and she wanted to raise it up so she could buy a house. She is working right  now and she wants to have  her own house. I just hope that she would follow her mom's advise. A good credit report is what we all need.

1 comment:

credit repair services said...

There are four basic information included in a credit report. These are your personal identification and employment history, your payment history, credit inquiries from lenders, and public information such as liens, foreclosures, court judgments and bankruptcies.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels