Friday, September 3, 2010

Ecycling

I think everybody heard this word recycling, right? Well, recycling is when you recycle certain stuff, like containers, bags, plastic etc. In other word things that don't get rotten immediately. But does anyone of you heard about ecycling ? As for me, it's my first time to heard about it too. As I looked at their website it is about recycling electronics, not just in the US but all over the world! And how cool is that!! I once wonder what happened to all our gadgets, like cellphone, laptops, computers and all those stuff? I was thinking is somebody collecting it and going to do something about those tiny parts? Today, I just had the answer and the name is 
ecycling and I am so glad I know this because for sure I would tell everybody about it.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels