Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dining room furniture

Was at my friends house last Saturday and with just me and her we had a good chit chat. You know if friends get together you talked like no end. Good thing that her husband is very understanding I feel like I am just at home. I brought with her the dish that she requested me to bring and she loves it. I was joking at her if she is pregnant and craving for this specific food but she told me she isn't. Anyway, as we are about to go for lunch I noticed that she had a new Dining Room Furniture and it is really pretty!!. I told her, her Dining Room Furniture
is so pretty and I see her smile from ear to ear lol!! She is very proud of her new possession because it is indeed classy and gorgeous. Though we are different in style but this time we are the same. Good thing she choose the furniture because it looks good in the room.

1 comment:

Living room furniture said...

Yes Manang. the dining room furniture at your specified link looks pretty cool!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels