Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Religious jewelry online

Do you love jewelries? I guess most of the women love jewelries. But I am not talking about the high pricey kind of jewelries but a Saint Christopher Medals. Many love to put on their wallet or pocket a medal that reminds them of a Saint. Like for example, I have in my wallet a St. Benedictine medal and in my other purse I have several medal that I put inside. St. Christopher is the patron Saint of many places. And St. Christopher is being revered by athletes, mariners, ferrymen and travelers. If you click on the website highlighted that I always look if they are on sale, it's not only St. Christoper medals that you can see there many medals that you can choose from. Henceforth whatever your preferable Saint that you like to be with you in your purse you can choose in the website. I've been looking and buying to give to a friend and I was thankful that a friend of mine refer this website now I have a chance to buy anytime I want. 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels