Tuesday, August 3, 2010

As an American citizen

As an American citizen I have done my duty to vote for the very first time at the Primary Election. Wow that was only very quick, fast and easy. I can't compare it to my native country because I knew that over there it takes a lot of time, effort and money to change how we do their election. What I noticed too is that they only have small election placards no huge banner of anything that I have seen. That I don't know in some other state but here in my area and neighboring cities I saw the  same. The closing for voting is until 7:00 pm and I am so excited to who is going to be elected in the primary. Hope my elected officials will be chosen, crossing my fingers to that.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels