Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The red shoes

That red shoes and feet are mine lol!! I only used this photo because I can't find online a red stiletto heels that I could use. And I don't want to steal anybody's photo either so I decided to use mine what the heck. Anyway, why I wrote this red shoes is because the other day I was at a thrift store. I love to go there at least once a week to look if there is something that I could find worth buying. As I was browsing around from clothing and dishes, fitting some clothing, I told to myself it's time go pay and go home for hubby is waiting for me. I was walking towards the cashier when this guy behind me walked fast from behind me. It was okey for me I was not in a hurry anyways. So I was behind this guy and I saw in his arm a black shirt. I didn't take a second looked but when I looked back I saw this red stiletto high heeled shoes!! My eyes grow big and small hahahaha. I don't know what to say thankfully I shut my mouth! I also noticed he didn't buy the black shirt instead he used it to wrapped the red stiletto high shoes. Hehehe. In my thoughts I wonder if he is going to use it that night or he is going to give it to his wife or girlfriend hehe. I was amused by the thoughts that played in my mind. I told hubby about what I saw and his reasoning "he is going to give it to his wife or girlfriend" but mine is "he is going to use it that night" haha! Well what ever is it's "different strokes for different folks" Ola!!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels