Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Banana chips

Last year a friend of mine told me that in my city they had a good banana chips that people are crazy about. Hmmm my reaction was that "oh okey" I have eaten banana chips for all this time but she says this one is really good. So when I had a vacation last year she gave me a bags of banana chips. Of course, as I see it, it's the same thing with what I pictured but when I started to eat it, oh my gush she is so right! This one is different it really tasted good, export wise it's salable for sure. Now today as outside is so hot and the humidity is high I am craving for this with a soda and munching underneath the tree what a good life huh!!




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels