Monday, August 30, 2010

Planter for your flowers

When you go to a place like your friends house, or any commercial buildings, what do you noticed immediately? For me it's their Indoor planters, Outdoor planters and even Window box planters. I am a person who prefers live plants than plastic. Because live plants helps clean our air! Aside from that, live plants that are put in a beautiful Planter creates a different beauty that people sometimes stops and look at if it's true or not. 
Last weekend hubby and I went shopping and in my mind I had to find a not so big Indoor planter because I want to transfer my Daisy to a beautiful planter. I have three different kind of Daisies and I wanted to save them from withering this Fall and I want them to continue flowering this Fall and Winter too.  I've been looking for a great and affordable Planters and thankfully a friend of mine who also love plants told me of a website where they have plenty of items to choose from. From a High end Planters to Decorative planters the choices are limitless. I am thankful of her information because in this site I found out that they had Garden planters which I am considering as one of my project next year. 
As I've said I love flowers and to enhance the beauty of the flowers it needs very attractive Planters. For now I set aside a budget for my Indoor planter because it's my goal to bring in my Daisy this Fall and Winter.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels