Thursday, August 26, 2010

Habits. While Shopping

Content by Edward Massey

I've noticed that I have been going to the same store to do my grocery shopping. But, there are not many options in a small town. Me and my boyfriend always find ourselves shopping at Wal-Mart. We actually just went earlier today. I set our motion detector alarm before we left as usual. I always love grocery shopping because it is nice to come home to a kitchen full of food.
We went directly to the many grocery aisles, staring in awe at the variety of food choices. We always start at the very back of the store and work our way to the front where the cashiers and self-checkouts are. The drinks, snacks , and dairy products are located in the back of the store. As usual I got our milk, cheese, eggs, and diet soda. We got our frozen foods last and headed to a self-checkout line. I think they are convenient and faster to use. We didn't purchase many items this particular trip but we will probably be again in a few days. I am always satisfied whenever I leave Wal-mart.
Even though my small town does not have many options, Wal-mart is a great place to get a variety of things that are needed. They have plenty of food options and the customer service is always willing to lend a helping hand.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels