Saturday, August 21, 2010

Go to a party later

It's weekend once again and hubby and I don't have any specific place to visit this weekend. So I choose to attend a baby shower party of my friend. And since it will start at 4:00 pm and some of them like to stay there for the night I might as well bring my pajama I might end up sleeping at their house lol! I already told hubby about the sleep over and he is okay about it. If I would sleep over at my friends house this will be my first time, and thankfully hubby is okey with it. He is the best husband ever!

2 comments:

Naquillity said...

sounds like a lot of fun. have a great time at the baby shower/ stay over. and, thanks for stopping by my blog today. have a great weekend.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Hope that you had fun at the baby shower party...
Happy Sunday!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels