Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you cry?




I did cry a bucketful yesterday -sniff-sniff- aside from eating doughnut as my way of venting and ranting I had to cry to release all the tensions and negative feeling inside of me. I don't know if everybody would cry if they get frustrated or desperate but I do cry in any negative feeling that I feel.
 Growing up I heard from adults saying that if you cry you are a sissy! No it's not!! I think crying is healing for that negative emotion that is hiding inside. And so today I have a what we call popped eyes. Don't like it when I see in the mirror not nice to looked at I do like a Chinese woman hahaha. But I am feeling okey now I just want a little bit silence and quite-ness around me. ^_^



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels