Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lap desk

What a beautiful day today it started with lots of sunshine and I bet I could see no dark clouds in the sky  for the rest of the whole day today. Yesterday, we were at the Oakland fair and thank goodness the temperature is not too humid at all and I had  a good time there taking plenty of pictures for my blogs. Today, as in right now I am here outside the house at least about 20 feet and I am thankful that I can still get online using the wireless connection and with my new lap desk I am not worried about my laptop getting dirty or fall down. My online friend told me this wonderful lap desk and she is been using this for some time she even had 3 different colors!! So why not you laptop owner to check this out I know you will be excited to have one because it's also colorful and handy.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels