Friday, July 9, 2010

Jewelry showcase

What you noticed when you go to the mall or go inside a store specially a jewelry store? For me it's the  jewelry showcase. Many time people got drawn inside the store because of how the jewelries or any kind of stuff are being displayed. That is when the salesperson can ask a person what he or she is looking then some became a customer. 
I remember the last time my two step-daughters were at the mall. We had fun roaming around and the three of us just drawn always to a jewelry store because we always get enthralled on how the jewelry showcase is being presented to the customers. Sometimes we ended up buying something lol!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels