Monday, July 12, 2010

Designer shorts

Very thankful because yesterday afternoon it rained and last night it rained again with matching lighting and thunder that makes me a bit scared though. ^_^ This coming Saturday we had another open house party for my step-daughters son who just graduated high school  and of course I have to cooked 3 dishes and I one for dessert. 
Well summer is here definitely the weather is hot but what the heck we have to enjoy it while it last because sooner or later it will be Fall and it will start to cool off then we started to wear long jeans, jacket and heavy coats. So for now since it's in the peak of summer wear and buy more of Designer Shorts. I looked at their website and they are gorgeous!! It fits well on the body and it's not that too bad for the price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi and it's so nice to meet you! Oh, I'm glad you got some much needed rain - it's been raining here like cats and dogs but today is a gorgeous sunny day! I'm sure your family had a wonderful time and your food was delicious.
Hope you'll come back for another visit sometimes.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Tes said...

Hi Manang Kim! Like you, am thankful for rainy days. It has been hot and humid here lately. Have a good one. :)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels