Sunday, June 13, 2010

What time is it?

Yesterday, I was busy packing the balikbayan boxes that I am going to send to the Philippines. I have so many stuff that I bought and still two boxes aren't enough! Anyhow, I do enjoyed wrapping each stuff on a plastic bag and putting names on it, it's just fun. Then I remember it was lunch time I loss track of the time I wish we had howard miller clocks. I saw howard miller clocks in my step-daughter's house and I find it very beautiful. She has the grandfather size clock and in her living room  it just pop out from where she put it. Just amaze me is how a clock can draw so much attention to anybody and  howard miller clocks is one of them.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels