Friday, June 4, 2010

Maternity clothes

I have several friends who are pregnant this year and they look great with all those pretty and vibrant cute maternity clothes. My DH granddaughter is pregnant and she looks good every time I see her. Though of course, it's very obvious the bumpy tummy but she is wearing clothes that makes her look gorgeous. There is always a hush hush stories out there that if you are pregnant you feel ugly or not looking good but I disagree with that. Because I saw many who look just beautiful and they can carry their state as like their is nothing in that little tummy. One thing that also added the confidence of a pregnant woman is of course the maternity clothes they wear. Though they said that clothing won't make you do look pretty but again it would build you confidence and make you feel pretty inside and that the aura of  a pregnant, happy woman is obvious everywhere she goes. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels