Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long history of defaming Christianity

People had a right to offend others but I have the right to be offended too!!! Enough with MOCKING my Lord JESUS CHRIST!! I just learn that Comedy Central  which  has the Long History of Defaming Christianity is going to show a show entitled 'JC' which nonetheless is going to mock Jesus Christ in a comic way. Should you like to see the website  about what's going click it here Citizens Against Religious Bigotry
What I do want to know is what products are being advertise in this certain channel because I for one will boycott their products!! Enough is enough!!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels