Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun Family vacations

It's summer and it's about time to choose where to go, to unwind and just have fun!! Well I find this site Fun Family Vacations a site that helps you find a good place to enjoy and have fun this summer of course with your family. Some people love to go cruising, some likes to go to a beach, some likes to go somewhere a bit cold and some wants to go to another country to explore and have more fun and do some adventure. For me I love everything because I do love traveling and I like to get lots of photos and most of all taste the food. Yup the food, it's only when you travel when you can try the food that you haven't tried before. So pack up and chill out!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels