Monday, June 28, 2010

D & G watch

Anybody wants a new watch? A dolce and gabbana watch  is so cool and interesting for this summer to wear and enjoy right? Just click on the name and you will find a very good deal about the watch. I check it too and oh my it's very pretty and I know for sure it durable. My watch just died the other day ^_^, I was in the church and as I look at it, the time is the same time as the last time I check on it hahaha. I then knew that it's dead and it need a very good replacement.
For women who loves watch I think this dolce and gabbana watch is a must to have so to speak. My step-daughter one time told me that she  can't go out with out her watch on her. She find herself not complete with out  it. That is why through all the years she buy  durable watch not for anything else but for the reason that will last forever and that is when she showed me her dolce and gabbana watch, cool!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels