Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby shower ideas

Since I came here in the US I can't count my fingers to how many baby showers I have attended to. It is always fun to be with a party like this because each party has a different theme. Today I found this website about Baby shower theme idea!! The site is so pretty and they offer a lot of ideas that I haven't seen at any baby shower party so far. The suggested so many things that anybody could use and make in having a baby shower party. Last two weeks ago I was in my step-granddaughter baby shower party and we are kind of laughing  because somebody throw a joke that because almost every month there is a baby  shower in our family we are almost out of ideas!! And here it is today I found one that offers a lot of baby shower idea how cool is that!!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels