Thursday, May 27, 2010

Natures abound

Hubby and I were in the hay field the other day checking a big hole made by who knows who. (But suspecting it could be from a coyote). So while in the middle of the hay field a school of geese passed by from the south. Thankfully, I saw them when they are a little bit a far. When they passed overhead from us I took another picture that's when I get a close shot. It's beautiful when you are in an open field....


           .... because you can see anything above you....  then I saw the half moon from the south east!!
                          
                 ..... and I started to take a lot of pictures because I was overwhelmed by the beauty
     of nature. After I took a lot of shadow shots I glanced at my north west side and see this other nature                                        beauty.
         ...for just a matter of few minutes I capture a lot of natures beauty and I am thankful for that.

                 How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!  
                                    ~Emily Dickinson, letter to Mrs. J.S. Cooper, 1880
                                                               SKY WATCH FRIDAY

35 comments:

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots. Beautiful formations by the birds in the sky.

Anonymous said...

the anture is wonderful...There is not more interesting than the nature...I love the first one....
congrats
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/05/search-by-cora-coralina-at-sky-friday/

EJ said...

The second shot is marvelous!

overtiredmum said...

I love watching geese fly - can normally hear them before spotting them! xo

Anonymous said...

great shots, especially the birds flying in formation!

happy swf

EG CameraGirl said...

I like to watch the geese too. They hard to miss as they are quite noisy, don't you think? It's great when you see them coming and have time to grab your camera!

Carver said...

Beautiful shots. I love the bird formations and the moon too.

Gunsside said...

Wow lovely birdformations, great shot
- and how blue is the sky.

Sylvia K said...

Such marvelous captures!! Love seeing the geese in the sky! And a beautiful moon shot as well!! Doesn't get any better. Great quote, too! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

the birds formation is lovely...all the shots are beautiful...

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Manang Kim
mi รจ piaciuta molto la foto con gli uccelli.
Bello scatto !
Happy day :-)

Anonymous said...

oh you caught their flying v formation. how nice. love the blue skies.

Gizelle said...

wow at those ducks in a flying V!!!

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful collection of photos to celebrate all that is lovely about nature. Thanks for sharing.

Luzia said...

What a lot of lovely nature shots! Greetings from Luzia.

toby said...

Those are amazing shots! I wish my camera could do that :)
Thanks for sharing them with us!

TonyC said...

Yes, I agree. wonderful shots.

Samson said...

Beautiful shots

Gumbaz, Srirangapatna

Willa said...

I've been waiting na maka-capture ng flying V but no luck, I love the moon shot though.

Carolyn Ford said...

Bird formations are hard to resist photographing! And, you had a brilliant blue sky too! Very nice, Manang!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful images. Thank you, friend.

Regina said...

Hello Manang Kim.
Such amazing skies! Great captures.
Happy weekend.

Regina said...

Hello Manang Kim.
Such amazing skies! Great captures.
Happy weekend.

Joyful said...

Beautiful shots. I love the bird formations but all your photos are simply lovely.

Unknown said...

love your bird shots--awesome!

Tania said...

Wow! Beautiful shots! Love them:-)

eileeninmd said...

Great collection of sky photos, love the geese flying over.

Kcalpesh said...

The birds are flying in a beautiful pattern which you captured really nicely!

Pixellicious Photos

Laura said...

so much beauty you have captured here...thank you for sharing your view of the world.

fredamans said...

You've taken a bunch of beautiful shots! Well done!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/05/sky-friday_27.html

namaki said...

I like the bird formation a lot ... you were at the exact spot at the exact time ! nice pictures !

NatureFootstep said...

you found a lot of nice things around you. That is a gift you know. :)

Reader Wil said...

Wonderful, I love geese! We have so many of them around here. Thanks for your visit!

♥ Kathy said...

I love the geese pictures!!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue ้™ˆๆด้›ช said...

The geese made a Chinese Character, REN meaning people. Such a great formation.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels