Monday, April 26, 2010

Nikon cafe

When I got my first ever dslr Nikon D5000 I was so happy. I considered it as my baby. Hubby noticed that it is always on my side and I used it everyday. Well, I enjoyed taking pictures and though I am a newbie I managed to get good pictures. And I guess because photography is one of my passion I always look and read the 216 pages manual which sometimes it overwhelms me so much!! LOL!
After, I had the camera I searched the internet to look if there is a Nikon forum and voila I found one. So I registered at Nikoncafe.com and there I saw beautiful pictures from professional and newbie photographers like me. Then yesterday I was tinkering some buttons in the camera and when I took a photo of my orchid I noticed the blurred image and there is no beeping sound nor the focus ring that blink when I push the shutter. I was then in a panic mode, I took plenty of photos but the same thing happened it's all blurred. Here's an example of it
The whole afternoon I was so worried I kept on reading and experimenting buttons but to no avail. So I decided to logged in to Nikoncafe.com and wrote my problem there. And because I couldn't sleep that night I get up and logged in again and thankfully jars147 from Australia answered my problem. I fell like I hit a jackpot when I took a picture again it was not blurred anymore. I am so thankful that I found the forum sight who had a dslr nikon camera ,with out it I would cry and cry because I am already started to get frustrated. Thank you nikoncafe and jars147!! Here is the photo now

1 comment:

♥ Kathy said...

It turned out beautifully! Glad you found your answers :)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels