Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wedding rings

Before the day we got married hubby and I were shopping for wedding bands. I don't have a hard time finding my size because my fingers are too little while hubby had a hard time finding his size. That ends up our wedding rings doesn't look the same lol! I don't know that time I just didn't care what ever it is available then go for it. Or I think I am just a kind of person who is not that picky of some things. But anyway, at this time I like to change our wedding bands I like it to be platinum instead of gold which we have now.I know platinum sounds very expensive but it is only a plan and a dream. But to remind you a dream can come true -wink- ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels