Thursday, February 18, 2010

The sun is out

Wow thankfully the sun is out. I haven't seen the sun for quite a days and as usual it is still below freezing. But today the snow on the roof are melting and that form a long icicles hanging from the roof. I opened the door this morning but what caught my eyes is a single bug. I don't know if it is an ant because it has a long wings but what makes me laugh is when I started to take picture for macro shots, the bug/ant was startled by the sound and as I keep on clicking the bug/ant keep on moving to any direction until the bug/ant fell off down the hole. Hahahaha am I mean? I don't think s, ^_^o I was also concentrating I didn't know the ant/bug was already close to the whole. Well I knew the ant/bug will survive hehe.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels