Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here we come

One of the most appealing resort that I wanted to spend this winter is Myrtle Beach Resort because every time I heard about my relatives who had been there talked about it, it's all positive. Last two weeks ago hubby and I went to Kentucky but to our surprised they all have the snow too. So we ended up staying almost the whole time inside the hotel or just going out to eat or just window shopping at the mall. Well that is not what I do like for winter getaway I like to be outside because here in MI I am already confined in the house because we have a lot of snow too.
Last night while hubby and I are in bed we talked about going  somewhere else and that is when I told him that my interest for now is to go to Myrtle Beach Resorts . I told him many times that it interest me because the resort is along the beach and it has a  golf course that he could play any time he wants. And if he doesn't want to play golf I could go around doing some shopping, how cool is that. 
One thing that I so consider to stay in Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort is that their rooms are just fabulous and what makes it more fabulous is that it faces the ocean and I so love to take pictures specially sunrise or sunset and this place is the perfect place for me. I can't wait my hubby and I to be in these place I am just so bored with all the snow around us. This is the perfect time to get out and have fun.

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Hello.

I invite you to participate in my new weekly photo meme.

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/02/photo-time.html

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels