Thursday, February 11, 2010

A fan

Do you like to watch movie of any kind? Growing up me and my whole family loves to watched movie every weekend. And after watching movie we go eat halo-halo and that is our weekend get-away. As time goes by so many changes happened. Aside from watching your favorite movie the betamax came out. That time we don't have that privileged. Then on later years came out the vhs then the cable after that technology became so fast we could hardly keep it up.
This age and time  I found out that you can see video in mobile and that is if you sign up to CinemaMob I find this one very cool. Like me who is busy I wanted to see what is going on with the entertainment world all the time. And this makes me happy knowing that anywhere you can access to your favorite movie all the time.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels