Monday, January 11, 2010

Window make over..

The first thing I noticed in some beautiful houses they have a very beautiful window with 
vinyl shutters. They are just gorgeous I wanted to have those kind of
vinyl shutters in my own house. I ask hubby if we can do some window make over this spring and he asked me why it came to my mind about window make over, I told him I found it very attractive specially if we get the colors red, blue and green. I really do encourage him to do some work around the house this spring because I want our house to be appealing in case we want to sell this house in the near future.
 
 
 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels