Saturday, January 2, 2010

My step-son is dating now..

Happy New Year everyone...it's another year another challenge in life. Some are still single and some are still looking for their right mate. Some people find it hard to find a right person but just like my step-son who just joined in this pickup artist forum the choices are all yours. He find it funny sometimes because he thought that nothing will suffice his liking but when he joined pickup artist forum his horizon broaden makes him excited all the time ^_^.
But he told us that it is not because you joined in this forum you just jump from who ever is available pickup artist forum give a lot of dating advices and how to say the right pick up lines in dating a woman. He was so thrilled every time we asked him about his dating experiences aside from getting excited all the time he also told his single friends about the forum the more the merrier ^_^.




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels