Saturday, January 2, 2010

Camera Critters: A parade of raccoons

Camera Critters


Happy New Year to everyone. Hope you all have a good and safe holiday. It's Camera Critters once again and this is the first for 2010 so bring it on the pictures. I took this picture last summer and it's my first time to see raccoons like closely.  I was in the porch when I spotted them I grab my camera and took pictures. Hubby saw me while he was in the barn and holler at me not to be too close they might feel intimidated and bite me they have rabies. So I just kept my distance took pictures of them but seems that they don't care they are just one whole happy family strolling around trying to have fun in summer ^_^. After I took the pictures I went back to the porch and watched them, I didn't know raccoons are hugeeeee! They can kill some other animals too if provoked (I guess) ^_^ After sniffing and roaming around the driveway they had the nerves to go to the street yes to the street and they were joined by another two raccoons and they headed north...they had a good time though why not LOL!!

                                                For more Camera critters moments click it HERE










11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cool captures of the raccoons, I love the last shot of their tails.

Misty DawnS said...

Those three look like young ones. I bet they met up with "Mom" out at the street. Great shots.

Snap said...

Love the shot of their tails. Raccoons are so cute, but pesky. Happy New Year!

DeniseinVA said...

How great to see the raccoons. You took some wonderful photos, thanks for sharing them. Happy New Year!

Teena in Toronto said...

They are so cute :)

Happy new year!

I played too :)

EJ said...

Great shots Ms. Kim.

My first time joining this meme,hope you can take a peek on my first CC entry. Have a great weekend!

Michael said...

Ah bandits everywhere. Nice pics.

ellen said...

What a great entry you have! Wishing you all the best this year. God Bless you and your family.Mine is up! Hope to see you. Your comment is much appreciated.

Done following you. Really hope that you can follow me too in google friend connect. Hoping for your kind response. Thank you in advance.

rinelle said...

awesome! wishing you all the best in 2010! mine is up. see yah.

rinzo said...

happy camera critters! visit my 2nd entry! Happy new year!

Lisa said...

So adorable -- especially the way they line up so nicely! :)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels