Monday, January 11, 2010

Elk lighting



Our living room is not well lighted. In the day time we get our light that comes from outside through the big two windows that we've got. But at night our living room is not well lighted. We rely on the lamp shades and if you like to read it's kind of dark I can't read for hours I feel my eyes get stressed out. So I find this
elk lighting very well appropriate for all my needs in our house. I am so amazed by how gorgeous and classy they look. A lot to choose from, since they have huge selection to any kind of lighting you want in your house. I am  looking for semi-flush and flush mounts since my problem is our lighting in the living room. I have a very good idea to what I am going to get, it has to be compatible with our new bluish paint. ^_^




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels