Saturday, December 5, 2009

Love those wine rack!

Have you all done shopping? Me I don't even start even one item for my hubby ^_^. But I am browsing here in the internet some ideas for a good gift for men specially stemware racks. Last night we went to my step-son for a sumptuous dinner and they serve wine before and after dinner ^_^ I noticed their wine glass rack it looks so awesome the glass wine and the wine were all stack neatly. Now if I happened to see a very good and neat stuff or item I couldn't help but ask where they got it, what is the name of the brand of the said item, and so I asked my step-sons wife where they got their hanging wine glass rack. She told me that they got it from glassstemwareracks.com she also happened to see her cousins bar glass racks and amaze how very neat and good looking it looks.
So when we got home I immediately google glassstemwareracks.com and voila I found different designs that I do really like. I asked hubby he like the stemware and wine wooden hutch for his gift since I found out that they have plenty of wine glass racks for sale and he said yes!! Now I am happy!! So for everybody who are still boggling their minds what to get for your hubby come and check this out you will never go wrong. Happy weekend and  be safe. Do drink don't drive!! ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels