Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bracelet

There are some women who doesn't like jewelries at all and I can only count them in my 5 fingers hehehe. I remember my fiance which is my husband now asked me if I like jewelry I told him "not much"! Later he knew that I like it VERY much!! Mapa fashion jewelry or genuine basta jewelry ok ako dyan. Hehehe!

I was in Pinas last month and everytime I am there I like to visit my "suki" store aside that I purchase my domestic plane ticket there but also they have lots and lots of jewelries displayed that makes my eyes popped out! And I found this one bracelet that captures my attention it does looks so pretty and it's big and it weighs 26.2. I immediately asked the saleslady if I can try it on and oh boy it does looks good on me the next thing I asked how much it is per gram and what kind of gold. The saleslady told me it is an italian gold, 14k and per gram is 1,600 pesos, ekkk that bracelet cost more than 40,000 pesosesoses! My heart sank when I knew how much it cost but I had to prioritize, I can buy that jewelry at that time but I need it for my pamangkins tuition fees so I just put it in the back of my mind and appease myself that jewelries are here forever and education is essential. My niece who was with me said "don't worry Ma if I will be a nurse I will buy you plenty of jewelries that you like" how sweet she is" huh!! So we said goodbye to the jewelry and the saleslady and headed to the supermarket. Here is the picture....

7 comments:

Wengss said...

I am one of those women who likes jewelries hehe. But I never bought expensive jewelries for myself :)
Most jewelries I have are gifts from hubby.
ganda naman ng bracelet na to kaya lang ang mahal pero ang kapal ha. antay nalang ako pag may gifts hehe.

cleo said...

yes count me in Kim, i like jewelry also pero medyo practical lang:) hey! i was here last week but i was not able to leave you notes for some reasons. It's good to be visit you here again, dami ko na din na miss ah,it's always been interesting to read your posts here:) Enjoy the rests of the summer Kim although patapos na yata, malamig na nga ngayon:)

Kim, USA said...

Same here Weng, I just wait for any gifts that come my way hehe. For now that I have 3 students that I supported to school and everything no way that I could buy those stuff again.

Kim, USA said...

Hi cle, oo nga sa panahaon ngayon we should be practical or kaya hinay2x lang di naman mawala ang jewelry kahit anong oras andyan lang yan diba?
Oo nga ang lamig nga natin today parang spring di pa nga tapos ang summer. Hope to see you soon. Will visit you too.

Anonymous said...

ako naman ate kim i dont like wearing them pero i like to design or make simple lang naman din... gawa lang sa beads usually pearls and swarovskis lang

ruby said...

nice! my mum love would love a braceet like that, hilig to sya alahas, para daw naa e prenda in caase of emergency..

Mommy Liz said...

Sometimes, even if we can afford to buy things, we always, always think of what's more important. And I am so proud of you. I believe that someday, your pamangkins will realize what you sacrificed for them..

That was indeed a gorgeous bracelet,ala ey, ka gordyus din ng price..hahaha!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels