Monday, April 20, 2009

Posting my Awards and the 100 truth about me..

Best Blogger Award 2009
I would like to thank for Ms. Bobbelle for giving this Award TAG for me. Wow I cant believe i got this special award. Belle is my blogsphere buddies and she is currently living in Manila. Thank you Belle for giving me this award I really appreciate it.

Now i will pass this award tag to: Mary, Janz, Beth, Weng. And to all those blogoshpere buddies please feel free to grab this award.

BLOGGER FRIENDSHIP AWARD

I received this award from Meryl. Thank you so much for including me again. I really appreciate it.
The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.


International Blogger Award:

Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!
Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Amiable AMY
2. His/her site's title and url: http://www.amiableamy.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: April 13, 2009



The blogger trophy award:This award was given to me by Meryl (proud pinay)
I really like this award and it felt like I just walked the red carpet wearing a Coco Channel dress and a Manolo Blahnik shoes and a purse made by Hermes oh diba bonga!!


The 100 truths
1. What’s your real name : Mary Kim
2. Nicknames: Mary, Kim, Ging (my mother only called me by that nickname)
3. Relationship Status: Married
4. Zodiac sign: Aries
5. Male or female or trans gendered? Female
6. Elementary? Ozamis City Central School
7. High School: Immaculate Conception College now (La Salle University)
8. College: Immaculate Conception College now (La Salle University)
10. Hair color: black brown
16. Height: Hmmm 5”
17. Do you have a crush on someone? no
18: What do you like about yourself? all of myself
19. Piercing: ear
20. Tattoos: none
21. Righty or lefty: Righty.
FIRSTS :
22. First surgery: never had one
23. First piercing: Ears.
24. First best friends: My husband
25. First sport you joined: soccer softball
27. First pet: a dog
28. First vacation: going to my maternal parents town
29. First concert: I consider the Journey as my first good concert
30. First crush: William Martinez an actor in the Philippines

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating: Done
50. Drinking: Done drinking water
52. I'm about to: finished this long questions
53. Listening to: Ave Maria radio
55. Waiting for: my laundry to be done
YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? Oh yes
59. Want to get married? I am married
60. Careers in mind? A philanthropist, a financial guru, a consultant of management, a psychologist, a speaker
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
68. Lips or eyes: both
69. Hugs or kisses: both
70. Shorter or taller: taller
71. Older or Younger: older
72. Romantic or spontaneous: both
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: both
74. Sensitive or loud: both should be in moderation
75. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger: nope
80. Drank hard liquor: yeah
81. Lost glasses/contacts: yes
82. Broken someone's heart: I think so
88. Had your own heart broken: oh yes but I manage to stoop down and collect the pieces
85. Been arrested: no way
86. Turned someone down: yes
87. Cried when someone died: Definitely
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? Is there a malicious intent to this question???? Like a friend that is a girl, of course specially if that friend is good natured.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: most of the time
90. Miracles: oh yes everyday we see miracles
91. Love at first sight: I guess
92. Heaven: yeah
93. Santa Clause: oh yes
95. Kiss on the first date? I guess lol
96. Angels: yeah
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? sure is
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Nope
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Okay!

11 comments:

Umma said...

Hello Manang Kim... Im back to blogging now after a month of absence. Thank you so much for the encouragement words, I really appreciate your thoughts for me.

BTW, I want to congratulate you for officially becoming a US Citizen, I got mine too last year of October.

So much to catch up here but I still hv some jetlag as well as YL.. its hard to travel man jud.

take care and see u more often.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi manang kim ..glad you like the trophy para talagang nanalo tayo sa awards night anoh ^_^
na imagine ko tuloy ikaw walking in the
red carpet wearing your nice dress, shoes and purse na bonggang bongga ^_^

Kim, USA said...

Hi Umz, so glad to see your back, just take it easy and take one step at a time. Last year mo rin pala nakuha ang citizenship mo that is great. Wala nang hassle sa biyahe ano?
Thanks for dropping by I know you have a jetlag still and it is not easy dealing with it. Take care and God bless!

Kim, USA said...

Hi Mer, naku I dream big talaga hehe...sayang naman ang award kung hinde bonga. Thanks for dropping by. God bless!

Clarissa said...

Congratulations sa mga awards mo,Ate Kim!!Hakot awards yata ang tawag dun eh!^_^ Ang haba nga ng 100 truth!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your numerous awards. You deserve them all. Thanks for the honest answers on your tag. Now we know you better. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...hakot award man jud ni...hehehe...you deserve all these awards tKim...:)

Woi kita na jud nako imong US flag...hehehe...tuod te...if you would like me to help you with your layout...let me know lang ha....:)

Thanks tuod sa imong mga comments te...hehhe..na katong pic ni Akesha with the doggies...ka daghan to nga takes te...hehehe..mga gahi man jud tong silang 3 ug ulo..labi na ang mga doggies...hehehe...:)

maayo gani kay napugos...I dragged them together...hahaha...:) kita pa nimo ang behind the scenes...makamuot jud ka...heehhe!

Wengss said...

hoy kadaghan ba ani. kinsa maning weng nga imong gi tagged ako ni?
asa man ang kopyahon ani daghana ba. hehe

BTw. about sa citizenship mura pod diay exam no kay tagaan ka libro para basahon hehe. bitaw basta pinay hawod kaayo oi,pasar jud.

Dri tagaan man sab mi libro welcome gift nila sa bag on niabot. hatag sila book about sa sweden, tanan tanan naa sa books, map sa town nga imong gipuy an, toothbrush haha og uban ba ginagmay. unya ticket for 2 para sa concert kung matongnan nga naay concert same year pag abot nmo.
daghan pod mo diha pinay? hala half naka kana ron hehe.merkana naka inig uli nimo sa ato kim ehehe.

congrats again...proud of you

Kim, USA said...

Claire, naku hakot award talaga ako at yung 100 truth grabe ka haba parang nagsusulat na ako nang biography ko hehe. Tc and God bless!

Kim, USA said...

@Dhemz, thanks for dropping by. I have a long reply for you at your bloggy. Check it out.

@Weng, hahaha ikaw gyud ning weng biya....oi no hurry na and you can pick up anything you want. I know you are busy and family first gyud. Ka nice gud nga tagaan ug toothbrush ug concert ticket if naay concert coming tunong sa pag-abot. Hala ka exciting ba ana. Mao lagi Kana daw lagi ko ani inig uli nako puhon sa Pilipinas, pero kaon sus mo tulo laway gihapon ug maghisgot ug manga, ginamos, bulad, ug uban pa nga pagkaon nato sa Pinas hehehe. Tc and God bless!

janz said...

ate Kim, muchas gracias gd! sa award! really appreciate gd!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels