1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?The words matters me the most.
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?I love Tiramisu.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?Oh yes I bought gifts most of the time sometimes I make it to myself.
4. What’s your favorite holiday?Christmas
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?This year I made my first holiday by having a one month vacation in the Philippines (my 4th time). Next week we are going to Canada to see the majestic Niagara Falls.
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?Too many to mention.
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?My wedding is the simplest wedding you’d ever known of. It is a civil wedding solemnized by a judge in her court room. With us are my husbands brother, sisters and in-laws. I didn’t wore a wedding gown. I and hubby just shopped for a formal dress and a good pair of wedding rings. Cheap huh!
8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
Speaking of romantic? Too many to mention hehehe some are censored though.
9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?Sofia.
10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?Paulo, Andrew, Loren
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?Johnny Deep
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?For now, I don’t know there are too many of them to choose from hehe.
14. What is your best character trait?Prayerful
15. What is your worst habit? I multi-task.
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME--
1. I have two first name the first M--- was the name of the hospital that I was born and the second is K-- comes from the company where my father worked before.
2. I am passionate with life. I love to reflect things that caught to my attention.
3. I can be bluntly frank sometimes hehe.
4. I worry when things don’t go to my expectation.
5. I love photography. It is one of my passion.
6. Don’t like Ipod hehehe weird me.
7. When I am behind wheel I started to feel sleepy hahaha!
8. I can be extrovert but I love to be introvert too. I don’t mind staying at home alone. Because I can do many things and I don’t get bored at all.
9. I love to read, watched tv/movie, play games in the pc.
10. I knew how not to care with people who are not nice or I don’t have any connection with bwehehe.
Another tag that was being tagged long time ago…
Put X if you have done or experience it….
Gone on a blind date--
Seen someone die-- X yes to my father and mother and nephew
Been to Florida - X
Been to Mexico
Been on a plane-- X
Been lost-- X
Been on the opposite side of the country-- X
Gone to Chicago - X
Swam in the ocean--
Felt like dying--
Cried yourself to sleep -- X (lots of times)
Played cops and robbers when I was little -
Recently colored with crayons -- X
Sang karaoke-- X
Paid for a meal with only coins --
Did something you told yourself you wouldn't-- X
Made prank phone calls --
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose--
Caught a snowflake on your tongue - X
Danced in the rain --X
Written a letter to Santa Claus - X
Been kissed under the mistletoe - X
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about - X
Blown bubbles --X
Made a bonfire on the beach -- X
Crashed a party -
Gone roller-skating -
Gone Ice-skating -
Gone skinny dipping -
Another TAG here
1. Nick-name? Maria, Kimoy, Ging2x (only my mom calls that nickname
2. Mother's nickname? Taling, Ling
3. What is your favorite drink? Water
4. Tattoos? NONE
5. Piercing? EARS
6. How much do you love your job? I love it!
7. Birthplace: City of white stones.
8.Favorite vacation spot? Beach, Mountain top
9. Ever been to Africa ? NOPE.
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? YEP.
11. Ever been on TV? NOPE.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? NO!
13. Ever been in a car accident? NO. God forbid!
14. Was it your fault? N/A
15. 2 Doors or 4 Doors? Both
16. Salad dressing? Blue cheese, olive oil, vinegar
17. Favorite pie? Pot pie, egg pie
18. Favorite number? 7
19. Favorite movies? TOO MANY TO MENTION
20. Favorite holiday? Christmas
21. Favorite dessert? Don’t have any favorite dessert
22. Favorite food? Same thing
23. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
24. Favorite brand of Body soap? Neutrogena
25. Favorite TV show? Too many to mention
26. Favorite smell? Green Tea , Joe Malone
27. What do you do to relax? I listen to music, I dance, I sing, I read and I pray.
28. Do you have a message to your friends reading this? Um, "Hello”. Yup 29. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself as the gracious, witty, rich half a century old woman bwehehehe.
30. What do you do when you are bored? I shopped, I read, I watched tv till I dozed off to sleep, I surf the internet, I do the laundry, I clean the house and a lot more hehehe.
31. Furthest place you will send this message. None whoever likes to answer can copy and put it in their blog site.
32. Who will respond the fastest? Don’t have any idea.
33. Who will LEAST likely respond? Don’t know.
I’m Happy OR Sad!
Thanks to JennyR for this very nice tag..
Here are the Rules:
1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.3. Tag other online friends you know.
Participants: T?ni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay, Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Fun Fierce Fabulous , Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, Music of my Heart,Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod It’s Where the HEART Is Around the World SugarMagnolias Hobbies and Such A Window To Our World Jenny’s Wandering Thoughts Our Journey to this so called Life Just Another Day Runaway Thoughts of Emz, Kims Life Journey in Focus
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?
* when everybody is in good health.
* when hubby and I go on vacation together
* when I visit my family in PI
* when we go to mass together
* whenever Hubby surprises me with something
* when I prepare everything for hubby
* talking to my Family in Philippines and send money every month
* last two weeks ago we get rid of two of our credit cards
* when we make loving2x hehe
* when we do something together (planting trees, watching tv, joy ride, shopping etc)
WHAT MAKES ME SAD?
* when I heard bad news from PI
* when I heard that somebody in the family get sick (here and in PI)
* when we can’t attend the mass on Sunday