Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am transfering...

I have been blogging for 3 years now in bravenet.com but for some reason I can't logged in. I've been waiting for almost a week now that they could fix it but to no avail. What amazes me is that in my DH computer I can logged in to my account but here in my laptop I couldn't!! So I decided to transfer my blog site here and will see if I like it here somehow I am so used to bravenet that right now I do feel I am back to zero specially in putting some stuff here. But as I wonder around the page I found out that they have more stuff here than bravejournal hmmm. I have to make this page up and put all the events that transpired a week ago.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels