Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Water World Wednesday

                                                WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                     Episode 4, Year 2

Hello my friends!! Before anything else I would like to greet you all a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! 2017 is a year for us here in the USA as bright and have so much hope. My bucket list is ready for the next year. Hubby gifted me a new NIKON D7200 expect more pictures huh?


Today, I choose the photo of MASCHA 

                                    That is an awesome shot and it is that cold by the look of it. ^_^








No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels