Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Water World Wednesday

                                                           WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                                Episode 22, Year 2

Our weather is weird does anyone noticed that? This week and the weekend ahead we are going to reach F80 well not bad since I still like to spend time at the beach. Makes me feel relax! Oh by the way this week I choose the photo of Brigitta and Photogeography but can't copy paste your photo but that is okay I appreciate your photos it's beautiful!! Today, I feature Doug Photo Blog

                                              Photo credit : Doug Photo Blog








Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels